Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Club 2 Snooker and Pool, Bandar Puchong Jaya

Club 2 Snooker and Pool is a brand new centre located in Bandar Puchong Jaya. If you are looking for a centre other than Asia Cafe, this one would be a good choice. This place had been visited by Jimmy White, Champion of World Snooker Series 2009 and former World Snooker Champion for an exhibition match. For below photos, forgive me for resizing them too small till the resolutions are gone.
As seen in the photo, no camera is allowed. Please do adhere. For a game of pool, it costs RM 16.80 per hour. However, there is a special promotion with 20 % discount or RM 13.40 per hour. (not sure till when the promotion valid)
There are 4 tables for pool and 5-7 tables for snooker (forgot..^^). The environment is quite good, less crowded but there is no separate area for smoking. I would like to praise for the services offered. When you finished a game, the staff will immediately come over to arrange the pool balls for you, almost all game.
CC Me ^^ Wei Kiat & Siew Hoon Wee Ling solo~ Chie Chek solo~ Suk Yen pro ~ Siew Hoon solo~ Wee Ling showing her skills. Is the alignment straight? We played two tables. One table for beginner with double players and another one for single player match. Suk Yen & Wee Ling L- Suk Yen & Siew Hoon R- Siew Hoon & Wee Ling Between, I had just cut my hair before joining them. See my spiky hair done by my sister. It was my turn to take a photo with the girls. Now lets the Degree Holder, Siew Hoon taught by her lecturer, Prof. Teh Wei Kiat teach you how to shoot a pool ball. Friends of mine know I like to take toilet picture. For girls out there, this is the male toilet but all spoilt. Outside of the centre. Taken in the lift. ^^
Though it is a bit expensive, it is a suitable place for those looking for a less crowded centre. The services provided are very good. It will be more worth to go should the 20% promotion is still valid. Total damages = RM 8 per person for about 2 hours. Address: Club 2 Snooker and Pool, 3rd Floor, Jalan Kenari 3, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor. (Opposite I.O.I Mall) Tel : 019-264 1399 Map by Original Omin.

8 comments:

Dragon City said...

Ohh.. pool.. my fav game!! But how come it seems to be empty?

Sharinginfoz said...

lama tak main benda alah ni... kalau free isi le survey on nuffnang.. thanks...

http://peribadiz.blogspot.com/2009/12/jom-survey-nuffnang.html

KwOnG FeI said...

@dragon city: becoz it is a bit expensive RM 16 per hour.. we initially reluctant to play there but since it have discount then only we played

eyriqazz said...

Haven't play pool for a long time.Last time I play during university day at UK...Huhu,miss that time

Anonymous said...

5-7 snooker tables? i think u were mistaken. there are way more than that.... at least 20 i'd say.

Unknown said...

I am looking to setup a group of regular player at Puchong. Share cost unless you choose to hv winner play free. SMS me yr name, prefer date n time of the week. Leonard Ho 0192289377

Unknown said...

010-2911552 whatsapp me yo

Unknown said...

Hi there, so nice to see u have a gang of pool lovers, I wish that I can join your gang so I dun have to always go play alone...hahahahaha nice pic

Related Posts with Thumbnails