Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Decoration, Mid Valley Megamall

Yo! Christmas is coming soon and I'm sure most of you will take some photos with the Christmas Decoration whenever you drop by to a shopping complex. Lets see what the centre court offers to you.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket There is Santa and her pretty helper appearance too. Kids can take photo with the fatty Santa but not sure what is the condition. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Shin Ying Photobucket Poh Chin Photobucket Wei Kiat Photobucket And me.. lol.. not my own photo but was me taking photo for others. Photobucket Me & Tai Kor Photobucket Stay tune for Pavilion Christmas Decoration.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice christmas decoration. I love christmas!
I have just started a new blog!
It is all about geeky and cheeky stuffs but they are all facts!
You can read my new post.
I have nanged you. If you like my post, you can nanged me too. ^^

Unknown said...

how come u always go out no ajak me one???

KwOnG FeI said...

@eve: sure.. i'm very supportive of new blog

@vkvun: coz u in east msia

yoon see said...

Great shots!
You are so passionate about taking beautiful shots!

I also have been here during Christmas. Haven't post yet!
I have so many Christmas candid shots too:)
I am so happy.
I have posted more than 10entries on these....

writing service said...

it just great!! looking fairy, so wonderful. I'd love to be there

Related Posts with Thumbnails