Look Out Point is a famous place where you can observe the KL skyline from of course uphill while dining at fine restaurants. It is the favourite place for couples, during countdown or when bringing a non KL friends to hang out. Talking about this place, there is a huge changes from my previous visit with another bunch of friends those days years back. Now, there is a new parking system. Once enter, you need to pay RM 2 for parking. If you want to park at the uphill which is just about less than 10 m, you need to pay another RM 3. So, total is RM 5 for an uphill parking compared to those days FOC!! Otherwise, if you choose not to pay for the parking or the parking bays are full, just park your car outside the parking bays. There are no difference if you park at the ground level or at outside as both require you to climb stairs up to the hill. There are if not mistaken 4 restaurants here. Look for this restaurant if you are looking for cheaper and tastier food. Other restaurant include Gasoline and a Western style restaurant (forgot name) of which both are very expensive.
As seen, it serves Western and local cuisines.The view from the restaurant. Luckily I managed to grab a table near the corner of the restaurant.
Same view different setting.
Sizzling mushroom lamb chop, RM 15.30.
French fries, RM 5.90.
Fried onion ring, RM 5.50.
Mango jelly lychee (if not mistaken)
Longan juices (S) RM 6.50, (L) RM 9.50
Lychee juice. Same price as longan juice but this is a small one.
Mango Soursop Guava Q Ball. Taste good!~
Me @ Look Out Point with KL night scenery
Night view of KLAddress: Jalan Ampang-Hulu Langat, 68000 Ampang, Selangor. Tel: 03-6258 9698 How to go?
- From Ampang
- Drive straight from Ampang Point Shopping Mall.
- After Ampang Waterfront, go further till you reach a traffic light (Bukit Belacan).
- Turn right to the Carrefour Ampang.
- Go uphill straight all the way passing few traffic lights.
- Look out for a sign to turn to Kajang. Make a left turn at that particular junction where the signboard is located.
- Go uphill straight and you will see the place directly in front of you.
- You will know you had reached when you see many cars or the parking bays.
- From Cheras
- Drive straight from Cheras Leisure Mall towards the Kajang.
- After the first toll, immediately take the left turning where you will come to kampung road.
- Drive all the way straight till you reach a traffic light where a police station is on your right.
- Make a left turning at this junction. If you miss this, it will lead you to Sungai Gabai Watefall or Gunung Nuang.
- Drive straight till you reach a traffic light where a mosque is on your left.
- Make a left turning at this traffic light.
- Drive straight all the way up to the hill.
- Look Out Point will be on your right.