Sunday, May 17, 2009

My second cheque from Nuffnang, it's triple joy!!

As the title above, thanks to Nuffnang but NO thanks for??? There is problem with the ads placement not only in my blog but to many others out there. The first few days after 2009 kicked off, there was actually no ad at all. Then, slowly the ads began to appear in my blog but they do not appear at the right time. Ads can only be seen from 12 am onwards and the frequency was lesser during day time. The first 2 months were like‘hanging'. I was not sure if there was any problem with Nuffnang handling the ads to the bloggers. The earning for the ads was so little despite having high number of readers. Thus, the total earning for this time is not really good. However, something is always better than nothing. The sum of money stated in the cheque is for 3 months from 1st Jan to 31st March 2009. Check out my 1st cheque about the same amount but took only 2 months here.
So, what's with the earning? As usual, without the support of my fellow readers, I won't be able to achieve that. As I usually quote 'Bloggers need a bloggers' community and readers to keep moving' and with that, I rendered my sincere thanks to all of you. The total fund for my new camera is now increased. Previous 2 cheques + upcoming cheques from Nuffnang + Adsense (Do support yea..) + previous job salary + possible ‘mandatory’ contribution from my family à hope I can make it! So, what's with the triple joy? Coincidently, another 2 of my bloggers’ friends received their first cheque at the same time. So, cheer them up as well for the very first cheque but up to this point of time, they haven’t write anything on it yet. They are Vun and Shanna. Finally, arigatou gomenasai to all my faithful readers! KF sends his love to all of you deep from his heart~
Off topic I am currently back home. Home sweet home. At first, I never thought of coming back but was 'alerted' by my friend that there are still many days to go before my final papers. Then, only I found I am so stupid. Haha. Air cond room + sleep without setting alarm + going out tomorrow with Jun Jun for shopping --> what a nice break!

Back home, I am using IE to make this post. It is so different using IE and Firefox. Those coloured words and copy paste from Microsoft Word made easier with IE. For Firefox, things are complicated with extra super long html coding and dragging of picture up and down is not possible. The good thing is resizing of picture can be made proportionally with accurate measurements which is not offered by IE.

12 comments:

Kelvin said...

U got a nice blog, simple but full of info.

Anonymous said...

woots! nice..
i still havent check out my 2nd cheque, althou it can be checked out edy.. wait for it to grow more.. haha..
all the best! =D

Borneo Falcon said...

Congratulation! I will also receive my 2nd cheque soon.

Caffery said...

Wah, congrats man!

I still haven't get my first cheque... hope can get my first cheque during my blog 1 year old. :D

Dosz said...

oh. i envy you lor. hee

KwOnG FeI said...

kelvin: thanx pal
ken: aiks, i know u r waiting for thousand which will be very soon.. jia you!
borneo: yea.. sama sama happy~
caffery: it is becoz u haven get enough point from my blog yet..haha...so u know wat to do.. i wil help u..hehe
dosz: huh.. u can also do the same ma~~

Shu Yi said...

wow~second cheque ady....so nice la......

ai wei said...

ur blog earns fast!
mine is super slow. have yet to cash out since last year aug

KwOnG FeI said...

har..i thought u told me last time it takes 3 months for u to get rm 100..
i alwiz admire ur blog one and set as benchmark leh..

Dragon City said...

Agreed with you, the ads always appear at the wrong time. Normally it only appear after midnight. = (

Caffery said...

Help me, plz~ =D

KwOnG FeI said...

hahaha.. okokok

Related Posts with Thumbnails