If Kundasang is associated with the cattle dairy farm, then Tenom is well known for its coffee production. Tenom is a small town located in the Interior Divsion of Sabah. Murut ethnic group accounted for about 60% population whereas Chinese at about 20%. Hence, we always like to say to our female friends that you will be able to find your Mr. Coffee instead of Mr. Right here.
Standing at the front entrance. The residential bungalow turn shop is quite unique as it is situated a private land with many parkings with two colour variation painting; upper part light blue and lower part orange alike.
So many coffee range to choose from. Among them are:
- 3 in 1 Instant Coffee Mix
- 2 in 1 Coffee Mixture Bags
- 5 in 1 Tongkat Ali Ginseng Instant Coffee Mix
- Borneo Roasted Coffee Beans
- Borneo Coffee Powder
- Black Coffee Powder
- Pure Coffee Bags
- Black Coffee Bags
- Tenom Pure Coffee Bags 2 in 1
- Tenom White Coffee Bags 3 in 1
- Cinnamon Coffee Bags 4 in 1
- Cinnamon Coffee Bags 3 In 1
- Coffee Mixture Bags Black
- Coffee Mixture Bags (Uncang Kopi-O Kosong)
- Instant tea latte
Me and the two pretty lady sales assistants. Do take note that the coffee available here are certified HALAL by JAKIM Malaysia. I recalled buying black coffee, 3 in 1 white coffee and cinnamon coffee.
The two sales assistants were a little shocked as we ambushed them in a big group and threw a lot of questions to them.
Free tasting of traditional black coffee, expresso, cappuchino, cafe latte and ice blended cappuchino.
Too bad we unable to have the coffee tasting session as the barista wasn't around at that time. However, we are free to take pictures with the 'machines'.
Before I end, here are some facts about coffee:
- coffee contains caffeine which is addictive and can cause dependency
- coffee is highly acidic and may worsen heartburn
- coffee is diuretics and hence you will be passing urine very often
- coffee can cause spinal bone loss if u drink more than 3 cups per day
- coffee may raise your bad LDL cholesterol
- coffee is antioxidant and may reduce risk of oral cancer
- caffeine is central nervous system and metabolic stimulant which reduce fatigue and may you alert and awake
- some studies suggest coffee may reduce risk of Alzheimer, dementia, stroke and even Parkinson disease
Fatt Choi Sdn Bhd.
Jalan Tun Mustapha,
89900 Tenom Sabah.
No. 274, Jalan Tenom Lama,
89908 Tenom Sabah.